Great Kitchen Cabinet Storage Ideas and Maximize Kitchen Drawer Space
Here’re some kitchen cabinet storage ideas and drawer organization advise to give more internal storage and maximize kitchen space:
• Rotating carousel units: They are perfect for corner cabinets. They swing items out of spaces that are hard to reach.
• Slide-out trays and pull-out baskets: A tug lets you see everything in your pantry and makes things easy to find.
• Racks: Tall stacks are a nightmare when you need something that is right at the bottom of the pile. Break up contents with vertical or horizontal racks.
• Modular drawer inserts: Great for organizing cutlery, they can be rearranged when needs change.
• Plate dividers or carriers: They get rid of untidy or unstable plate piles, and make carrying them a breeze.
Using modular dividers, your crockery will be organized and readily accessible. Alternatively, consider plate holders (picture, right) as they help maximize kitchen cabinet storage space.
Click to return to the top of kitchen cabinet storage ideas